Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I dislike people not answering the calls, not replying the messages, not replying emails and all that.

DISLIKE, I mean. It's your choice anyway.

Imagine, you called someone over and over again, for like more than 10 times.
Imagine, you messaged someone asking something or telling something, no reply.
Imagine, you called someone for 100 times and he/she doesnt even bother to call back.
Imagine, you emailed someone and start checking your mailbox from time to time, but always read the same old mails.

Of course, I've involved in above cases, countless times.

I feel like I'm not worth your attention, even just to reply a message or call me back.

And today I checked the same mailbox, for like 100 times.

How can I not feel bad?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ee gee, u r not alone..tt kind of person also pissed me off...hmphh!!